Tuesday, May 16, 2017

mountain climbing

This sunday I went for climb the nearby mountain.

I thought I might wandered around the street where was nearby the mountain. But I did start to climb. At the initial thinking, wholesale jerseys, I told to myself why I need to climb to the top of the mountain. I might be good for me to climb to the second station of the mountain. There is nine stations for the mountain. In the end, It took me 2.5hours to finish the whole round of the mountain climbing.

I reached my home around 8 oclock.  Then I water a pot of tea. I did feel a little bit thirsty. It was good for me to have a pot of tea drink. Then I browsed the wechat. It was almost 11 oclock, then I heated the pork bone. After that I continue to browse some information then I went to sleep.

I felt very tired this morning. I was too hesitate to get up even I had to go for work. My legs were both sore.

Anyway, I feel pround of myself because I did insist to reach the top of the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment