Monday, April 17, 2017

On weekends

Tomorrow will be the last day in August, it is the time to update my blogs here. To make good use of my working hour now, cheap fake oakleys, and spare some time on writing.

I went back to hometown last weekend after hearing the news that my mother was falling sick. I was very worried about her health and could not sleep well before I back home. Thus, I asked for one day’s leave on Saturday. It took me about 4 hours in total and finally I arrived. My father accompany her to hospital to see the doctor on Saturday. The doctor suggested my Mom to take one’s weeks medicine first and would decide the minor operation depend on the recovery situation. I hope she will be recover from illness ASAP. Health is the most important things in the world and everybody should be concerned about this and take effective methods to keep fit. cheap snapback hats, Doing regular exercises might be beneficial for our health.

When my little baby saw me this time, she was very happy and can recognize me. She is 17 months old till now. I still remember that I went home two month ago, she just regard me as a passer –by. Seeing the smile on her face is most happiness things for me , she is still active and naughty like she used to be. It is not easy for my parents to take good care of her. I would like to earn more and relieve the burden for my parents if possible. But for my current status, I am still unable to change the situation. It is not easy for certain group of people to earn their living far away from home, no other choice, cheap oakleys, to work hard like you do not need money.

No comments:

Post a Comment